Consolation Race postponed for lack of snow

January 12, 2015 @ 1:47 am

The race originally scheduled for this Monday January 12 has been put off because of lack of snow on the race side of the hill to January 26, which had been our backup date.

Now that we are scheduled for the 26th, I asked Campgaw for a new backup – February 1.  If that is a problem for a sufficient number of you, I will try for something different. – Stu

Permanent link to this article: