Are you a club in the New Jersey metropolitan area that is looking to Join the NJSSC?
Do you want to start a Ski / Snowboard Club?
Below are the steps and requirements to have your club become a member of the New Jersey Ski & Snowboard Council along with information on starting a Ski / Snowboard club:
To become a member club of the New Jersey Ski & Snowboard Council, you would have to do the following:
- Send in your clubs constitution and by-laws
- Fill out the attached Admin/Guidebook form
- Send in an electronic list of your members’ names and addresses.
- Send in your club’s logo, jpeg format
- Send a representative to a NJSSC meeting.
- Attend 50% of our meetings to have full membership status. If your club is too far away, your club would be an associate member. This means you cannot vote on any Council business and will be surcharged a $1 for each lift ticket purchased.
- Pay annual dues of $75.00