Ski Council Organization
The New Jersey Ski & Snowboard Council is made up of one representative and one alternate representative from every affiliated club.
The Council elects officers and an Executive Board who run the day-to-day business of the Council.
- Each member club elects or appoints a representative to the Council, who has one vote at each meeting.
- Individual club members are also encouraged to attend Council meetings.
- Regular Council meetings are held the second Monday of each month, September through May at the American Legion Hall in Clark, NJ, at 7:00 PM.
- Meeting dates for the coming year are:
- September 11, 2017
- October 9, 2017
- November 13, 2017
- December 11, 2017
- January 8, 2018
- February 12, 2018
- March 12, 2018
- April 9, 2018
- May 14, 2018
Officers and Executive Board
The Council elects the officers and Council Members at the final council meeting of each year. The officers and Council Members for 2017 – 2018 are:
- Credentials – Dennis Young
- Guide Book – Sue Amdur-Coburn
- Hospitality – John Czyzewski, Kathy Mancini
- EXPO – Joe Harvis
- Legal Counsel – Ron LeVine
- Membership Discounts – Frank De Rossi
- Advance Purchase Tickets-Purchasing – TBD
- Advance Purchase Tickets-Finances – TBD
- Advance Purchase Tickets-Ordering – Al Modugno
- Programs- Ed Dalton
- Public Relations – Glen Soika
- Racing – Wednesday Night Race League – Stu Bassell
- Racing – State Race – Joel Blank
- Racing – State Race Juniors – John Mc Andris
- Racing – President’s Race – Karen Sanderson
- Safety – Kenneth A. Solomon
- Ski Instruction & Education – Ed Dalton
- Website – Ed Berberich, Gary Ehrich
NJSSC Payment Request Form
NJSSC Deposit Form
Template file :: download-button does not exist!