National Ski Council Federation
- The New Jersey Ski & Snowboard Council is proud to be a Charter Member of the National Ski Council Federation.
- For information on other Ski Councils or to locate other ski clubs across the U.S., go to the National Ski Council Federation website at www.skifederation.org
U.S. Recreational Ski Association
- The U.S. Recreational Ski Association / U.S. Ski Association Liaison provides the New Jersey Ski & Snowboard Council with current status reports from the USRSA National / Eastern Region and disseminates information on USSA activities.
Professional Ski Instructors Association (PSIA)
- The Professional Ski Instructors Association (PSIA) organization promotes and encourages snow sports instruction programs for member clubs.
- PSIA distributes information concerning courses to train prospective ski instructors in the American Teaching Method, assists clubs in developing in-club instruction programs and enables club members to receive professional race ski instruction at special reduced rates.
- There are 22 race events range from a 5-day race week at Hunter Mountain to 2-day weekends. They are excellent programs, professionally coached with emphasis on developing personal skiing skills. Everyone greatly improves skiing ability, and the gate training will enhance both skiing and carving skills.
- PSIA applications are available from Ed Dalton, or go to PSIA Applications
Eastern Ski Writers Association (ESWA)
- The Eastern Ski Writers Association, founded in 1963, comprises four categories of membership: Honorary, Press, Retired Press and Corporate. The purpose of the association is to promote and sustain the highest standards of ski journalism.
- In addition to publishing an annual directory of members, ESWA holds several weekend meetings during the ski season, conducts professional development seminars and publishes periodic newsletters to inform members about activities, meetings and services.
- For more information please visit their website at http://www.nasja.org/eswa/
Permanent link to this article: http://www.njssc.org/njssc-affiliations/